Ruminant Block is a protein, mineral, and trace mineral supplement for cattle and sheep on low-quality roughage. This product can be used by dairy farmers, beef cattle farmers, and sheep farmers and is specifically useful where all species are found on one farm, grazing the same camps from time to time. Ruminant Block is used to supplement the natural shortage of protein during the dry season. Ruminant Block also provides the necessary minerals that will lead to improved fertility and reproduction. The balance between natural protein, non-protein nitrogen (NPN) and energy sources will enhance rumen microbial activity and cause the animal to optimally utilise the available roughage. Ruminant Block is an easy way of supplementation in hard-to-reach areas, such as mountainous camps, and where animals cannot be visited frequently.
- Supplies protein that is limiting on dry veld.
- Improves the utilisation of low-quality roughages.
- Allows sufficient intake to stimulate rumen function.
- Supplies minerals, trace minerals, and vitamins.
- Suitable for use by both cattle and sheep.
For all sales and quotes, and to check product availability, please direct your enquiries to one of our stockists.